Air Lift Performance AutoPilot V2 Management
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
AutoPilot V2 is the most advanced pressure-based air suspension control system on the market. Nobody gives you more features or easier installation. Complete kits available with everything you need for a professional installation
The sleek V2 controller is protected in a rugged, rubberized coating to help protect against the occasional drops and scratches. Display readout shows, individual corner air pressure and tank pressure. You can select your pressures to be displayed in PSI, or for our friends across the pond, we now have an option for BAR!! To give you the ultimate in personalization of your system we have loaded the multi-color display with 512 color combinations! Believe it or not all of this technology fits in the palm of your hand and only takes one wire to connect to your wire harness.
Not only does the V2 give you 8 different presets to tailor to your ride heights needs, but it also “learns” your vehicle to provide incredible accuracy with every push of the button. As you roll low, the V2 will constantly monitor your pressures and adjust accordingly to your presets. V2 also allows you to control your system manually, for the ultimate in independent 4 corner adjustment. With the raise on start feature, you won’t even have to touch the controller! Fully laid out? Raise to your ride height as soon as you turn on your ride and you’re ready to go.
You want diagnostics? Well V2 has diagnostics! With a touch of a button you can check compressor performance and compressor run times. The system will also alert you to a leak, a low pressure situation, communication failure or if there is something wrong with your valve.
Installation could not be easier! Mount your components, hook up 3 wires, plug in the OEM quality harness and you are ready to go. The detailed instruction manual will take you through the calibration and ride height preset process. Each V2 is 100% function and leak tested at the factory after assembly, so you can cruise the streets in confidence!
One of the best features of the Air Lift Performance Auto Pilot V2 is that it is proudly made in the United States of America!
- Monthly Payments: AFFIRM
- Add selected components to cart and check out
- Select AFFIRM as payment method
- Fill out requested information
- Instant decision upon completion of application
- Credit/Debit Card
- Check out through our website after adding selected components
- Visit us in store to purchase and we'll cover the taxes!
- Don't want to make the trip? We accept both and we'll cover the taxes!
Each Kit Purchased Includes:
- AutoPilot V2 Digital Controller
- AutoPilot V2 Manifold
- Electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 1/4″or 3/8" air line
- Auto-draining inline water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
- Air tank of choice (Not included in 'Management Only' kit)
- VIAIR 444C Compressor (Not included in 'Management Only' kit)
- Any additional components added on
- Free to the lower 48 U.S. States
- All kits ship direct from Air Lift Performance in Lansing, Michigan
Air Lift Performance AutoPilot V2 Features
ADVANCED AIR MANAGEMENT
- AutoPilot V2 is the most advanced pressure-based air suspension control system on the market. Nobody gives you more features or easier installation. Complete kits available with everything you need for a professional installation
8 USER PRESETS
- Program your favorite ride heights and easily adjust suspension dynamics to compensate for additional passengers and cargo. Set one for “all up” one for “all down” and anywhere in between.
SUPER COMPACT MANIFOLD
- Our patent pending integrated manifold and ECU assembly makes installation simple with OEM quality wiring harness and only 3 wires to hookup to your electrical system: power, ground and ignition. Features large 6mm valves, integrated pressure sensors, and available with 1/4″ & 3/8″ line configurations.
ANY COMPRESSOR OR TANK
- AutoPilot V2 can be purchased with any of our air tanks in aluminum or steel. We also offer compressor upgrades and dual compressor options. Have a tank and compressor already? Then opt for one of our “no tank/no compressor” kits.
- Add an additional compressor for faster tank fill time and even greater reliability. Just use Air Lift's second compressor integration harness and a compressor of your choice.