BC Racing - BR Type Coilovers - Infiniti Q50 AWD (V37)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
The BR Series model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible (vehicle dependent) adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, in addition a separately adjustable ride height, having performance coilover system could not be any easier. The driver chooses how low or high they want their vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Each system comes with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front and rear camber plates (vehicle dependent) also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Full Height Adjustability (Shock Body)
- 30 Levels of Dampening Adjustment (Compression/Rebound)
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defect
- Completely Rebuildable
- Spanner Wrenches for Height Adjustment
- Brake Line Bracket
- Front Spring Rate: 12kg/mm (Default)
- Rear Spring Rate: 8kg/mm (Default)
- 2014+ Infiniti Q50 AWD (V37)
- The front and rear upper mounts are aluminum with a pressed rubber insert to reduce NVH (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness.
- Camber plates not available for this vehicle
Custom Order Notes
- Swift Spring upgrades and custom spring rate require additional build-time (estimated 2-4 weeks)
BC Racing Warranty
- BC Racing North America offers a full one-year manufacturer warranty for all of our products.
- Free Ground Shipping! (48 Lower States Only)