Kinetix Racing Test Pipes - Infiniti G35 / Nissan 350Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
These pipes completely remove your factory catalytic converters and replaces them with a straight through design. This provides the absolute most flow possible which has shown gains on NA 350Zs between 4-8HP making it one of the best "bang for the buck" mods. These pipes are an absolute must on FI cars which need all the flow possible.
Constructed entirely of stainless steel and feature thick 3/8" flanges. They are completely TIG welded and also feature seamless mandrel bends. Tube diameter of 2.25" matches up perfectly with aftermarket exhausts like Borla, Injen, and Nismo.
These pipes will definitely make your exhaust note more aggressive. They have also tended to add a "raspy" exhaust note through the 3-4k range. This note has been loved by some, and hated by others, so it is not for the conservative. They use all factory mounting points and there is no modification to the vehicle. These will work with either aftermarket headers, factory headers, aftermarket exhaust, or factory exhaust.
- Straight Through Design
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- Thick 3/8" Flanges
- TIG Welded
- Seamless Mandrel Bends
- Aggressive Exhaust Note (Raspy)
- Uses Factory Mounting Points
- Direct Bolt-On
- Eliminates Catalytic Converter
What is Included
- (2) Stainless Steel Test pipes
- (2) 2 bolt exhaust gaskets
- (2) 3 bolt exhaust gaskets
- (8) Bolts
- (8) Nuts
- (16) Washers
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe RWD
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan RWD & AWD
- VQ35DE Revup
- Please check local laws regarding aftermarket exhaust. Our exhaust parts are 49 state legal. They do not have a CARB number associated with them.