KYB Excel-G Sport Front Left Shock
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Excel-G Sport Front Left Shock by KYB
KYB Excel-G gas shocks and struts rely on velocity-sensitive valving to respond to changing road conditions for a smooth, comfortable ride. They feature sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for strength, hard-chrome piston rods for added durability, and seamless cylinders and eye rings that eliminate the typical weak points found in other brands' products. Excel-G shocks and struts also have a patented check valve to minimize foaming and aeration—and maintain control under tough conditions. Most all of these gas-charged shocks and struts feature a twin-tube internal design. Over a thousand options are available to service or upgrade the suspension on a wide inventory of make/model cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- The best choice to restore OE performance and normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- These are sold individually
- Not Compatible with AWD or Nismo Suspension