Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Performance Lowering Springs by Megan Racing
Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers outstanding spring rates that are extremely durable and resist premature “sagging”. The result is a spring that specifically offers race-car handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. Carefully matched springs rates provide exceptional handling, response, control and balance. These springs offer a generous drop to your car while remaining very “street-able” by having enough clearance to avoid bottoming-out; and the lowered center of gravity improves performance and increases stability, as well as enhancing the appearance of the vehicle.
- Front Springs
- 3" inner diameter to 3 3/8" inner diameter
- 10 coils
- 6 dead coils
- Length: 12.5" then 12.75" (OEM is 12 1/8")
- Rear Springs
- 3 3/4" inner diameter to 3 7/8" inner diameter
- 9 coils
- 5 dead coils
- Length: 12 1/8"
- Color: Orange
- Lower rate: 1.7" Front, 1.5" Rear
- 2008-2016 Infiniti G37/Q60 Coupe (RWD Only)
- 2009-2015 Infiniti G37 Sedan (RWD Only)
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan (RWD Only)