Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers - Infiniti G35 / Nissan 350Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers or Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance.
- 6-2 primary piping design
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with Polished Finish
- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
- 2 3/8" inner diameter outlet
- 1 3/4" width x 1 1/4" height primary runners
- The driver side header has limited clearance between it and the steering rod/column. Typically if engine mounts have lost their efficiency, it will allow more engine movement than normal and create contact on fully loaded cornering. This issue was unable to be resolved without either 1) denting in the piping to gain clearance or 2) reduce piping diameter to make clearance, however we found the OEM runner size to be the only size that would fit for our design without contacting the steering rod/column.
- All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe RWD
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan RWD & AWD
- VQ35DE Revup