Megan Racing Stainless Steel Test Pipes (VQHR)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Stainless Steel Test Pipes by Megan Racing
Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality T-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter.
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
- Includes 2x 2-hole gaskets for outlet and 2x 3-hole, triangle gaskets for inlet. No bolts/nuts/studs included.
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan (RWD Only)
- 2009-2015 Infiniti G37 Sedan (RWD Only)
- 2008-2016 Infiniti G37/Q60 Coupe (RWD Only)
- 2014-2016 Infiniti Q50 (3.7L Engine & RWD Only)
- Check Engine light will be on after installation of these Test Pipes
- All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only"-- please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG. Please check your local laws.