SPC Performance xAxis Front Upper Control Arms - 370Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
xAxis Front Upper Control Arm by SPC Performance - 370Z
This pair of patent pending adjustable front upper control arms will give ±3° camber and ±3° caster change. SPC arms match the OE design for clearance so you can maximize camber change without fender well interference. The rubber isolated xAxis™ sealed flex joints retain OE bushing values for Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH), while providing the handling qualities of a mono-ball. Optimized geometry and high strength forged steel components make this the strongest adjustable arm on the market today. Whether you want a cambered stance, improved handling, or to minimize tire wear, this is the best arm for you.
- Most camber and caster adjustability on the market
- Greater than ±3° Camber and ±3° Caster
- Best clearance of any adjustable control arm
- Turnbuckle adjusters for easy on car alignment
- High strength forged steel components
- Optimized geometry reduces stresses to pure tension and compression for maximized strength and minimized weight
- xAxis™ Sealed Flex Joints with rubber isolation at the inner bushing
- Sealed ball joint with high polished ball for extended wear
- Set your camber and caster where you want it for
- Look “Cambered” appearance
- Driving style Improved handling and cornering
- Tire wear Adjust angles to minimize tire wear
- Up to +4° of camber change without inner fender well contact
- Easy to adjust
- Sealed joints means no corrosion or contamination in the joints
- Retain factory Noise, Vibration, Harshness (NVH) values but gain handling quality of a mono-ball with xAxis™ sealed flex joint isolated by OE style bonded rubber bushing.
- 2009-2016 Nissan 370Z