xAxis Front Upper Control Arm by SPC Performance - G35 Sedan
This pair of patent pending adjustable front upper control arms will give ±3° camber and ±3° caster change. SPC arms match the OE design for clearance so you can maximize camber change without fender well interference. The rubber isolated xAxis™ sealed flex joints retain OE bushing values for Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH), while providing the handling qualities of a mono-ball. Optimized geometry and high strength forged steel components make this the strongest adjustable arm on the market today. Whether you want a cambered stance, improved handling, or to minimize tire wear, this is the best arm for you.
- Most camber and caster adjustability on the market
- Greater than ±3° Camber and ±3° Caster
- Best clearance of any adjustable control arm
- Turnbuckle adjusters for easy on car alignment
- High strength forged steel components
- Optimized geometry reduces stresses to pure tension and compression for maximized strength and minimized weight
- xAxis™ Sealed Flex Joints with rubber isolation at the inner bushing
- Sealed ball joint with high polished ball for extended wear
- Set your camber and caster where you want it for
- Look “Cambered” appearance
- Driving style Improved handling and cornering
- Tire wear Adjust angles to minimize tire wear
- Up to +4° of camber change without inner fender well contact
- Easy to adjust
- Sealed joints means no corrosion or contamination in the joints
- Retain factory Noise, Vibration, Harshness (NVH) values but gain handling quality of a mono-ball with xAxis™ sealed flex joint isolated by OE style bonded rubber bushing.
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan
Fiberglass Installation & Painting (FRP): There will always be minor sanding, shaving, cutting, tweaking, adjusting and/or filling will be required prior to installing these parts. All primer finish included with the parts but be sanded as well as other preparation work required before painting. All fitting and paint preparation is the responsibility of your body shop. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will be responsible for the quality of a body shop's work if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
Carbon Fiber Care (CF, CFRP): All carbon fiber products will require an automotive-grade clear coat for protection against the sun's UV rays unless the clear coat is included with the product from its respective manufacturer. Products infused with a 'UV Protection Resin Gel' should still be covered with an automotive-grade clear coat. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will be not not warranty or be responsible for discoloration of the carbon fiber nor be responsible for the quality of the clear coat applied by the body shop if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
Hand-Land Carbon Fiber (CF, CFRP): The 'Carbon Fiber Care' disclaimer also applies to hand-land carbon fiber products. Depending on the complexity and design of the product, there may be a slight and minor shift in the carbon fiber weaves. It is almost impossible to achieve 'perfection' with hand-land carbon fiber. These 'slight and minor shifts' in the carbon fiber weaves does not equate to the product being defective. If the weaves are extreme, and do not fall within an acceptable tolerance, then it will be eligible for a warranty replacement if the product has not been altered in anyway. A warranty claim must be filed first before any further action can be taken. Outcast Garage will not be responsible for a refused shipment of a carbon fiber product if it does not meet expectations without first initiating a warranty claim and receiving approval. Inspections and refusing of shipments are only for damaged products during transit (cracks, chips, bends, holes, scratches, etc).
Polyurethane Care, Installation & Painting (Poly): All polyurethane parts will come raw and unpainted. These parts are flexible so they may slightly warp during shipment. Slightly warped polyurethane parts are not considered defective. They will require a few hours of sunlight to return to its original shape from when it came out of the mold. Polyurethane parts are much different than factory OEM parts and require specific preparation before painting. Improper paint preparation will result in the paint not adhering to the bumper, pin holes and bubbles. It is normal for polyurethane parts to come slightly scratched with imperfections. Proper sanding during paint preparation will remove all imperfections. Please seek a professional and reputable body shop with experience with polyurethane aftermarket parts. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will not be responsible for the body shop's preparation, fitting and paint job if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
International Shipment Policy
- International orders are not eligble for refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
For customers outside of the United States and Canada, please fill out the following form for an accurate shipping quote. Canadian customers may proceed with check out to view shipping rates.
- Current international quote turnaround times are delayed due to new service acquisition to provide the best rates for our customers.