SPL TITANIUM Rear Toe Links - G35 Coupe (RAS)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
TITANIUM Rear Toe Links by SPL - G35 Coupe (Rear Active Steer Models)
For those who have converted to "true" coilovers in the rear suspension (rear spring relocated over shock) and no longer need the mid link to hold the rear springs, our SPL TITANIUM rear toe links replace the stock mid links to provide a wide range of toe adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or for performance alignments.
The SPL TITANIUM series toe links feature 1.25" 4130 chromoly tubing that is slipped over a CNC machined threaded sleeve then TIG welded, making our links extremely strong yet lightweight. Our exclusive 4130 chromoly hybrid adjuster offers quick and precise adjustment, and is CNC gundrilled to reduce weight. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
The next generation NCT motorsports bearing feature a carbon fiber teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smoother articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The injection-molded slot-loaded liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use.
- Adjustment specs: Toe adjustment range is +/- 6deg from stock arm.
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Chromoly construction
- Powder coated to protect against corrosion
- Nickel-plated 4130 Hybrid adjuster for quick adjustment
- CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- TIG welded by professionals here in the states
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends made in the USA
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe