Voodoo13 Rear Toe Arms - 350Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Rear Toe Arms by Voodoo13 - 350Z
VooDoo13’s Rear Toe Arms are designed, engineered and tested on race tracks across the globe using feedback of top tier drivers and technical directors. Precision CNC machined adjusting rod from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum coated in MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize, CNC laser cut and bent steel brackets with TIG welded construction and stainless steel CNC’d spacers are used to ensure they will withstand abuse from street cars and track cars alike.
We use QA1 XM Chromoly Steel heim joints that are heat treated for strength and durability. The spherical rod end is self-sealing and self-lubricated because of their Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris.
- QA1 XM Chromoly Steel heim joints that are heat treated for strength and durability.
- High strength 6061 with T6 adjustable body rod coated in Type III Hard Anodize.
- SAEJ429 Grade 8 zinc coated hardware is used to ensure they will withstand abuse
- Made in the USA
- Limited Life Time Warranty
- These toe arms are only for those who have switched to true rear coilover suspension. Our arms replace the OE spring bucket and provide a wide range of toe adjustment, a must for lowered cars.
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z