Stillen Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Burnt Tips) - Infiniti Q60 2017+ 3.0TT
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Ships from Stillen and sold by Outcast Garage.
WARNING: Cancer (and/or Reproductive Harm) - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- HP Gain: 26 whp
- TQ Gain: 29 ft/ lbs
- Adding an exhaust is a very passionate way to show off your car
- Compliment your elegant Q60 with a exhaust note that reminds you when you first bought the car
- The exhaust note is so pleasing that you can hear soft tones of back pressure and gargles that warm you in the coldest of winter.
- The rev of the engine is truly amplified with a pristine measured exhaust note.
- Enjoy a harmonic sound coming from a beast that just woke from hibernation.
- A voice and appearance that of a race-inspired monster
- Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back
- Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel
- Exit Location: Split Rear
- Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud
- Tip Finish: Burnt
- Greatest Incremental Horsepower gain: 26.3 HP @ 4,680 RPM
- Greatest Incremental Torque gain: 29.5 lb-ft @ 4,680 RPM
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe 3.0TT CV37 (2nd Gen)
- Pure, Luxe, Sport, Red Sport 400
- Engine: 3.0TT only
Instantly at startup, the Infiniti Red Sport Q60 growls at you, snarling with pure aggression. Its deep tone will scare kids, and others will stand up and enjoy the harmonic sound of a beast that just woke from hibernation. The exhaust note is so pleasing that you can only hear soft tones of back pressure and gargles that can warm you in the coldest of winter. The ignition flares up creating a voice and appearance that of a race-inspired monster or relating to a classic muscle car.
Reving the Red Sport beast shows off its power at stand still, the rev of the engine is truly amplified with a pristine measured exhaust note. You can tell that the big rear tires are very important to keeping this wild thing sticky to the road ahead. Taking advantage of the engine's performance the exhaust really wants to get moving and is better heard while in motion. The VR30 engine can clearly be heard now with the STILLEN cat-back exhaust bringing out its most extreme exhaust notes.
Clean and elegant as the Q60 may be, the team at STILLEN fed this roaring dragon full of horsepower and torque, making it ready to battle the race track. The cat-back exhaust is perfect for sound and performance, opening up any restriction that prevents it from offering you the best ride of your life. You can tell by throttling up on the rpms that this Red Sport is definitely got some power behind it, waiting patiently for that opportune moment.
At take off the exhaust seems to transform a lot like an animal in the wild, as the rev limiter gradually climbs forcing the rpms to adapt with the exhaust note just like as if it was in its natural habitat.
Inside the cabin of the fighter jet and windows up, -wait what windows? The exhaust presents itself as a very deep, more unique and tasteful exhaust note that sounds great inside and outside the cabin. The traditional Infiniti exhaust is beautiful and can sing in harmony but comparing that factory exhaust, to the STILLEN exhaust is a whole other animal in a whole other environment.