StanceParts Universal XL Full Air Cup Kit
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
A perfect combination between airride and coilovers. With air cup suspension you keep the ride quality and performance of your coilovers and have the ability to raise your car with the push of a button. A great system for show, track, drift or daily driven cars. It is basically a pneumatic cylinder on top of your coilover.
Normally you will drive low, so without the cups pressurized. In this situation the air cups just act like a spacer. Whenever you need to pass an obstacle, such as a speed bump or a driveway, you can apply pressure to the cups and it will raise your car with 50mm (2 Inches.)
The air cup lift system will fit on 90% of any brand coilovers with straight springs. Though, your coilover must meet a certain dimensional requirement, otherwise the system will not fit.
- (4) air cups
- 40 feet of airline
- (2) T-Splitters
- 12V 3-way valve + switch and 5 meters electricity wire (Front and back lift at the same time. You can add a second 3-way valve to operate it separately)
- Complete VIAIR compressor kit with 2 gallon tank
- Connecting Material
- 2 year warranty on the air cups
- 1 year warranty on the compressor setup, covered by the VIAIR
- This will only work on True Style Coilovers
- Max total car weight for the XL air cups: 1950 kg/4300 lbs (or max axle weight: 1300 kg/2850 lbs)
- The diameter of the XL air cup is 120 mm
- The outer diameter must be less than 99mm for the XL air cups
- Products is shipped overseas from Europe (Netherlands)
- Pricing is converted from UK pounds to USD & includes shipping
The air cups will fit any brand coilovers, as long as they meet the requirements. Make sure the dimensions match your coilover, we strongly recommend to measure with a caliper. If your coilovers have other dimensions, or need any help, please contact us.
The outer diameter must be less than 99mm.
The inner diameter must be 61 mm or more.
Measure the thickest part of the coilover shaft, available for coilover shaft diameters: 12,5mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm and 22mm. Custom diameters on request.
The air cup lift system will only fit on linear springs, it will not fit on ”shaped” springs as shown in the figure. If you have ”shaped” springs, it’s most times possible to install linear springs.
High spring rates
If you’re using extreme high spring rates, higher than the original rates that came with your coilovers, then it’s possible that you can’t use the full 50mm lift from the air cups. Due to the extreme high spring rates, the weight of the car won’t compress the springs and damper enough to create a stroke for the air cups to lift. This can be solved by using helper springs. Contact us for more info.
The diameter of the air cup is 120 mm (110mm on request)
The fitting is 17mm.
The air cup is only 20mm thick in the lowest position. Depending on your coilovers and vehicle, the air cups will take up a certain space. In most cases you will lose around 20mm. If you have enough travel left on your coilovers to lower it, it won’t be a problem. If not, you can install shorter springs to compensate this, contact us for more info.