Blitz Coilovers ZZ-R - G37
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
ZZ-R Coilovers by Blitz - G37
A single mono tube design is adopted for the complete range. A large 44mm diameter low friction piston control initial damping, allowing a comfortable ride but a shart driving response.
DRIVABILITY AND COMFORT:
A 32 way damping rate is incorporated into both shock absorbers. With such a wide range of adjustable, driving performance and ride comfort are maintained at the highest level, even at low speed. Spring rate is setup for each vehicle. A comfortable ride can be achieved with the height adjustment function which allows enough stroke for any driving conditions.
The spring sheet and upper mounts are finished in a red alumite. The brackets are finished in a classy matte black. The height adjustment function is shown in millimeters, allowing a wide range of setting to suit any driving conditions.
Preload adjustment of the spring and the height can be adjusted separately. A variety of damping rates can be achieved through simple adjustment. Camber adjustment allows alignment to be set to personal preference.
The cylinder case is finished in a black chrome overlay and the bracket is finished in a special point to improve durability and anti-corrosion.
This damper can be overhauled to maintain prime condition.
- A single mono tube shock absorber is adopted for all lineup
- 32 way adjustable damper rates
- Ideal for both street or circuit use.
- A large 44mm diameter piston is used (Some vehicles area excluded)
- This damper can be overhauled to maintain prime condition.
- -65mm to +70mm (Front) & -35mm to +10mm (Rear)
- 2009-2015 Infiniti G37 Sedan
- 2008-2015 Infiniti G37 Coupe