DBA T3 4000 Series - T-Slot Uni-Directional Slotted Rear Rotor
DBA's 4000 Series T3 rotors feature our best technology and materials for maximum performance. High carbon & heat treated iron, patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation and Tri-symmetrical slotting makes for the perfect direct replacement rotor
- T3 4000 series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)
- Best suited for higher horsepower cars at the fastest level of street driving, track use, and drifting
- T3 4000 1-piece rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- Also available in 2-piece form with lightweight aluminum center piece (see T3 5000 series)
- Rotors are crafted from alloyed iron with a high carbon content to achieve low levels of vibration and squealing under the hottest conditions
- 48 curved slots in the rotor surface give aggressive brake pad bite and offer the best management the high heat, dust, and gasses that build up during racing
- Rotors are treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process to reduce metal stress which weakens iron over many heating and cooling cycles
- Paint on all non-contact rotor areas provides corrosion resistance
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
Fiberglass Installation & Painting (FRP): There will always be minor sanding, shaving, cutting, tweaking, adjusting and/or filling will be required prior to installing these parts. All primer finish included with the parts but be sanded as well as other preparation work required before painting. All fitting and paint preparation is the responsibility of your body shop. Body kits must be test fitted on the vehicle prior to painting to check for any manufacturer's defect. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will be responsible for the quality of a body shop's work if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
Carbon Fiber Care (CF, CFRP): All carbon fiber products will require an automotive-grade clear coat for protection against the sun's UV rays unless the clear coat is included with the product from its respective manufacturer. Products infused with a 'UV Protection Resin Gel' should still be covered with an automotive-grade clear coat. Body kits must be test fitted on the vehicle prior to painting to check for any manufacturer's defect. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will be not not warranty or be responsible for discoloration of the carbon fiber nor be responsible for the quality of the clear coat applied by the body shop if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
Hand-Land Carbon Fiber (CF, CFRP): The 'Carbon Fiber Care' disclaimer also applies to hand-land carbon fiber products. Depending on the complexity and design of the product, there may be a slight and minor shift in the carbon fiber weaves. It is almost impossible to achieve 'perfection' with hand-land carbon fiber. These 'slight and minor shifts' in the carbon fiber weaves does not equate to the product being defective. If the weaves are extreme, and do not fall within an acceptable tolerance, then it will be eligible for a warranty replacement if the product has not been altered in anyway. A warranty claim must be filed first before any further action can be taken. Body kits must be test fitted on the vehicle prior to painting to check for any manufacturer's defect. Outcast Garage will not be responsible for a refused shipment of a carbon fiber product if it does not meet expectations without first initiating a warranty claim and receiving approval. Inspections and refusing of shipments are only for damaged products during transit (cracks, chips, bends, holes, scratches, etc).
Polyurethane Care, Installation & Painting (Poly): All polyurethane parts will come raw and unpainted. These parts are flexible so they may slightly warp during shipment. Slightly warped polyurethane parts are not considered defective. They will require a few hours of sunlight to return to its original shape from when it came out of the mold. Polyurethane parts are much different than factory OEM parts and require specific preparation before painting. Improper paint preparation will result in the paint not adhering to the bumper, pin holes and bubbles. It is normal for polyurethane parts to come slightly scratched with imperfections. Proper sanding during paint preparation will remove all imperfections. Please seek a professional and reputable body shop with experience with polyurethane aftermarket parts. Body kits must be test fitted on the vehicle prior to painting to check for any manufacturer's defect. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will not be responsible for the body shop's preparation, fitting and paint job if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
International Shipment Policy
- International orders are not eligble for refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
For customers outside of the United States and Canada, please fill out the following form for an accurate shipping quote. Canadian customers may proceed with check out to view shipping rates.
- Current international quote turnaround times are delayed due to new service acquisition to provide the best rates for our customers.