H&R Street Performance Coilovers - 370Z
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Street Performance Coilovers by H&R
H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R's suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock's valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
- Street Performance Coil Over
- Front Lowering: 1.2 - 2.2in
- Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.0in
- 2009-2017 Nissan 370Z