Koni Front Left Sport Shock
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Front Left Sport Shock by Koni
The KONI Sport dampers are designed for aggressive driving or cars with suspension upgrades while continuing to offer comfort. If a KONI Sport is listed as an alternative to the KONI Special, choose Sport for aggressive handling characteristics. The KONI Sport (yellow) typically starts at a higher initial valving baseline to give a sportier feel and work on vehicles with higher performance parts. In some instances, KONI will only offer a Special or Sport valving and not both. Some modern cars come from the factory with higher tech suspension systems and wheel/tire packages so they would move directly into the Sport range, however they are still valved to give a comfortable ride with very good handling capabilities. KONI Sport (yellow) shocks are identified by the Sport suffix (example, 8040-1026 Sport).
- Adjustable Dampening
- Direct Fitment
- Perfect for aftermarket springs
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- These are sold individually
- Not Compatible with AWD or Nismo Suspension
Rebound Adjustment Procedures
- Externally Adjustable. These dampers can be adjusted, literally at the turn of a knob, a technique borrowed from Formula-1 racing where KONI dampers have dominated the field for years. One can switch back and forth, in most cases in a matter of seconds, from a comfortable "touring" setting to a more firmer setting for a sporty drive. By means of a knob damping forces can be altered to driving conditions or personal preferences.