P2M Aluminum Hose Clamps
P2M aluminum hose clamp is a revolutionary hose clamp that will last a life time. The clamp is made from extruded round aluminum with added CNC processing to cut to final proper clamp size. This design makes the clamp extremely durable compared to conventional hose clamps on the market.
3.0" coming in stock in 2 weeks!
The main advantages and benefits for the P2M hose clamps:
1. Durability - Life time use of the clamp and will not deform like conventional worm drive type clamps after continuous usage
2. Aesthetic - Unlike worm drive clamps that shows pig tail grooves, you will not see this in our aluminum hose clamps. This makes your engine bay clean. Even with stainless T-Bolt clamps you will get the extruded bolt thread sticking out and can be visible in the engine bay
3. Locking Torque - The aluminum hose clamp provides unilateral tightening torque via 6mm hex bolt. The clamp will lock the pipe 360 degrees uni formally without deformation. In addition by using the hex bolt the torque is much greater than conventional worm drive clamps which means less chance to pop your pipings under extensive pressure
4. Sealing - The material of the aluminum hose clamp bonds securely with silicone vacuum hoses in the market. Once tightened properly, it is virtually impossible for the clamp to come loose (similar as T-Bolt type clamps)
5. Cost - The price of the P2M aluminum clamp is priced competitively compared to the higher quality stainless T-Bolt clamps and cheaper than industry standard type aluminum hose clamps
The clamps are available for piping sizes of 2.00", 2.25", 2.50", 2.75" and 3.50" with anodized Blue or Black color option.
International Shipping may vary and might not be accurate on the calculator. (shouldn't be too much more than quoted)
Fiberglass Installation & Painting (FRP): There will always be minor sanding, shaving, cutting, tweaking, adjusting and/or filling will be required prior to installing these parts. All primer finish included with the parts but be sanded as well as other preparation work required before painting. All fitting and paint preparation is the responsibility of your body shop. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will be responsible for the quality of a body shop's work if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
Carbon Fiber Care (CF, CFRP): All carbon fiber products will require an automotive-grade clear coat for protection against the sun's UV rays unless the clear coat is included with the product from its respective manufacturer. Products infused with a 'UV Protection Resin Gel' should still be covered with an automotive-grade clear coat. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will be not not warranty or be responsible for discoloration of the carbon fiber nor be responsible for the quality of the clear coat applied by the body shop if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
Hand-Land Carbon Fiber (CF, CFRP): The 'Carbon Fiber Care' disclaimer also applies to hand-land carbon fiber products. Depending on the complexity and design of the product, there may be a slight and minor shift in the carbon fiber weaves. It is almost impossible to achieve 'perfection' with hand-land carbon fiber. These 'slight and minor shifts' in the carbon fiber weaves does not equate to the product being defective. If the weaves are extreme, and do not fall within an acceptable tolerance, then it will be eligible for a warranty replacement if the product has not been altered in anyway. A warranty claim must be filed first before any further action can be taken. Outcast Garage will not be responsible for a refused shipment of a carbon fiber product if it does not meet expectations without first initiating a warranty claim and receiving approval. Inspections and refusing of shipments are only for damaged products during transit (cracks, chips, bends, holes, scratches, etc).
Polyurethane Care, Installation & Painting (Poly): All polyurethane parts will come raw and unpainted. These parts are flexible so they may slightly warp during shipment. Slightly warped polyurethane parts are not considered defective. They will require a few hours of sunlight to return to its original shape from when it came out of the mold. Polyurethane parts are much different than factory OEM parts and require specific preparation before painting. Improper paint preparation will result in the paint not adhering to the bumper, pin holes and bubbles. It is normal for polyurethane parts to come slightly scratched with imperfections. Proper sanding during paint preparation will remove all imperfections. Please seek a professional and reputable body shop with experience with polyurethane aftermarket parts. The product's respective manufacturer nor Outcast Garage will not be responsible for the body shop's preparation, fitting and paint job if it does not meet the customer's expectations.
International Shipment Policy
- International orders are not eligble for refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
For customers outside of the United States and Canada, please fill out the following form for an accurate shipping quote. Canadian customers may proceed with check out to view shipping rates.
- Current international quote turnaround times are delayed due to new service acquisition to provide the best rates for our customers.