PPE Long Tube Headers - Nissan 350Z (06-08)
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Long Tube Headers by PPE
The PPE 350Z long tube headers are designed for maximum power and midrange. Testing on a 2006 350Z showed an increase in top end power and midrange torque over shorty headers and testpipes. JetHot ceramic coatings come standard and add good looks along with thermal barrier properties that increase power and lower engine bay temps. They are also a great protection against corrosion.
- Equal length tubing
- 3/8" thick laser cut flanges
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge tubing
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- Optional ceramic coatings
- 1yr warranty
- For Off Road use only.
- 2007-2008 Nissan 350Z (VQ35HR Engine Only)
- Formed Collector w/ Spike or Parallel Merge Collector:
- The parallel merge collector flows a little smoother and will give you a little more scavenging. Depending on what your goals are on your car, it may be worth the extra money.
- If you are building a high-rpm Naturally Aspirated motor and trying for every last bit of power, the parallel merge collector will give you the most power gains.
- If you are building a street car with just bolt on modification, the formed collector with spike would be good enough.
- If you are building a supercharged car, the standard formed collector with spike is good enough as the exhaust is pressurized and scavenging doesn't make a big difference.