SPL TITANIUM Mid Links - G35 Sedan
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
TITANIUM Mid Links by SPL - G35 Sedan
The TITANIUM rear mid links replaces the stock mid links to offer complete control over rear toe, rear spring rate and ride height. The threaded spring perch allows corner weighting and fine adjustment of ride height, and accepts 2.5" ID standard springs, allowing users to choose from a wide range of springs of different spring rates and length.
- The TITANIUM series mid links are CNC machined from T6061 billet aluminum for light weight but high strength and stiffness. Our exclusive 4130 chromoly hybrid adjuster offers quick and precise adjustment, and is CNC gundrilled to reduce weight. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
- Our next generation NCT motorsports bearing feature a carbon fiber teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smoother articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The injection-molded slot-loaded liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use.
- Adjustment specs: Toe adjustment range is +/- 6deg from stock arm. Height adjustment of 3" for a given spring (base height can be set arbitrarily through different length springs)
- Pair with the SPL TITANIUM rear camber links and SPL eccentric lockout kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan