Whiteline Rear Sway Bar - G35
(Click to Pre-Qualify)
Please carefully review the vehicle application below before purchasing.
Rear Sway Bar by Whiteline
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tyres thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 33mm 2 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Rear Sway Bar
- (2) Bushings
- (2) 2 Saddles
- (2) Lateral Locks
- Installation Guide & Grease
- 3 point adjustable
- Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.